Due to government regulations we're limited in our ability to ship food products outside the United States and Canada, but depending on the country we CAN ship internationally.
To see if your country is available for delivery, enter your address at checkout. If it's not, send us an email with the following and we can put together a custom shipping quote for you:
Items you'd like to order
A few things to note about international orders:
1) International shipping costs are quite a bit more than domestic orders, and as such we can't apply free shipping to out-of-country addresses (yet, though we're working on some options in the future)
2) Delivery could take a while (a week or two?), which is why we silently rolled it out with much notice; we wanted to get some feedback from folks before shouting from the rooftops. The current shipping times in checkout are simply our estimates until we have a better grasp of ETAs with more data points.
3) The site might still be glitchy with out-of-country addresses; if you experience any issues checking out, let us know! We're still working through the process.
4) The customer/recipient will be responsible for any/all import fees and taxes that your location may require.
5) We are not responsible for any customs or government issues or refusals of the shipment, it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that these types of orders for personal use are allowed.
Keep us in the loop regarding how it goes, what kind of condition the box was when it arrived, what you thought of the meals when you get them; all feedback is much appreciated as we make the process easier and better for our customers!